- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
World Space Week
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) celebrates ‘World Space Week’ during 4th to 10th October, every year. As a part of these celebrations, various programmes were organised by Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology through Regional Remote Sensing Centre (RRSC), NRSC / ISRO, Nagpur in Government schools of the State to make students aware about Space Technology and create interest in them about this subject. The Programmes included lecture by Scientists ,quiz competition, painting competition (Theme: ‘Exploring the New World in Space’) in identified eight Govt. Higher Secondary Schools: Govt. H.S.S, Bhatagaon, Raipur; Govt. High School, Daganiya, Raipur; Govt. High School, Sarona, Raipur; Govt. H.S.S, Changorabhata, Raipur; Govt. High School, Sunderkera, Abhanpur; Govt. H.S.S, Pond, Abhanpur; Govt. High School, Nimora, Abhanpur and Govt. H.S.S, Uparwara, Abhanpur on 21st and 22nd September 2017. In quiz competition total 8 teams were selected from Government schools to participate in the final quiz contest held at J.R. Dani Govt. Girls H.S.S, Raipur on 22nd September 2017. In this competition the winning team selected were Narendra Sahu, Arjun Gautam and Arti Sahu of Govt. Higher Secondary School, Sarona, Raipur. The Winning team participated in the National level competiotion held on 09th October 2017 at ISRO, Hyderabad.
National Programme at ISRO
Certificate of Participation