- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Terms & Condition
This website is updated and maintained by Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances will Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government / private organizations. Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology, does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times. Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology; cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked website. Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology, does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines.
This website of the Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology is being maintained for information purposes only. Even though every effort is taken to provide accurate and up to date information, officers making use of the circulars posted on the website are advised to get in touch with the Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology whenever there is any doubt regarding the correctness of the information contained therein. In the event of any conflict between the contents of the circulars on the website and the hard copy of the circulars issued by Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology, the information in the hard copy should be relied upon and the matter shall be brought to the notice of the Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology.