- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Science & Society Programme
The programme envisages to support Universities, Science & Technology Institutions & Science & Technology based NGOs in the State of Chhattisgarh to undertake innovative projects related to development and / or transfer and adaptation of relevant and appropriate technologies and awareness programmes for empowerment of target group, so as to improve quality of life of ST / SC, women and other weaker sections of the Society, and their habitat. Science & Society Programmes include the following schemes.
- Science & Technology for women
- Science & Technology for Schedule Tribe / Schedule Caste and Weaker Section
- Bastar Eco-Plan