- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Science Park is a forum to provide facilities for activity of learning, inculcating a spirit of enquiry, foster creative talent and generating scientific temper and attitude in the society, students and community as a whole. The Council of Science & Technology is very keen that the message of Science & Technology and scientific temper should reach the people of this State. As part of this effort Science Parks have been set up at Chhattisgarh. These Centres comprises of exhibits, supported by the various activities on science popularization. The outdoor exhibits supplied by B. M Birla Science Centre, Hyderabad in the park are interactive and cover wide variety of subjects such as physical, applied, natural and social sciences, engineering & technology, agriculture, health sciences, energy, environment and other areas which are broadly linked with Science, fulfill the retirement of a wide spectrum of population. The Novel feature is that the students are encouraged to operate these self-help models, which lead them to do it themselves and learn the impact of scientific principles. These principles are even applicable in daily life. This takes them away from monotony of books to operational toys and models.
Science Parks in Chhattisgarh State
- Govt. Higher Secondary School, Mathpurena, Block - Dharsiwa, Dist. - Raipur (C.G.)
- Ramkrishna Mission Ashram, Narayanpur (C.G)
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kurud, Dhamtari (C.G)
- Higher Secondary School, Kotmisonar, Dist. - Janjgir Champa (C.G)
- Audhyogik Prashikshan Sanstha (ITI), Balodabazar, Sakari, Dist.- Balodabazar-Bhatapara (C.G)
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bhupdevpur, Dist. - Raigarh (C.G)
- Govt. Boys Higher Secondary School, Utai, Dist. - Durg (C.G)
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Saraipali, Dist. - Mahasamund (C.G)
- Govt. Higher Secondary School, Kondagaon (C.G)
- Govt. H.S.S, Bartori, Dist. - Bilaspur (C.G)
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Mana Camp, Raipur (C.G)
Action has been taken for establishment of Science Park at Govt Higher Secondary School, Pauwara, Dist.-Durg and Govt. Higher Secondary School, Marra, Block-Patan, Dist-Durg.
Students Learning Theory of Exhibits
Students Learning Theory of Exhibits