- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Identification of New Areas
The main objective of the scheme is to identify new areas for Science and Technology input for development of the State. Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology have identified the areas for R & D and Technology transfer. Laboratory facilities particularly in frontier areas would be developed, which would facilitate researchers to great extent and would help in providing R & D, infrastructure to the desired level in the State. Innovative ideas, applicable schemes relevant to welfare of the people will be given preference.