- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
The Executive Committee consists of the following Members:
|1.||Minister, Government of Chhattisgarh, Science & Technology, Higher Education, Technical Education and Manpower Planning Department.||Chairman|
|2.||State Minister, Government of Chhattisgarh, Science & Technology, Higher Education, Technical Education and Manpower Planning Department.||Member|
|3.||A Vice - Chancellor, Member of the Council nominated by the President.||Member|
|4.||A member of Council representing Industries nominated by the President.||Member|
|5.||A member of Council representing Agriculture nominated by the President||Member|
|6.||Principal Secretary / Secretary, Government of Chhattisgarh, Science & Technology, Higher Education, Technical Education and Manpower Planning Department.||Member|
|7.||Principal Secretary / Secretary, Government of Chhattisgarh, Finance and Planning Department.||Member|
|8.||A representative of the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, New Delhi.||Member|
|9.||Director, Commerce & Industries Department, Government of Chhattisgarh.||Member|
|10.||Director, Technical Education, Government of Chhattisgarh.||Member|
|11.||Director General, Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology, Raipur.||Member|
|12.||Executive Director, Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology, Raipur.||Convener|