- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Central Laboratory Facility
For promotion of research, development and design activities in the State, Council had established a state of art Central Laboratory Facility (CLF), functional since 2006 – 2007. Over the years CLF has standardized a large number of Physical, Chemical, Microbiological, Phytochemicals and Biological assays that can be carried out in the laboratory. Given below is the list of tests that are available with the present infrastructure of CLF.
As per the approved frame of CLF working the tests available for outside samples viz students, academicians, researchers, industries, Startup, entrepreneurs and general masses are carried out on mutual collaboration basis. Further the CLF also provides services for utilization of instrumentation facility with mentorship for dissertation and Ph.D. students registered in different institutes/universities of the State after due forwarding from the institution. The running costs for testing, dissertations and Ph.D. work needs to be paid to the Council. Researchers and others willing to get any of the tests carried out may please contact:
Dr. Amit Dubey
Scientist ‘D’ and In-charge CLF - PIC
Central Laboratory Facility
Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology,
Vidhan Sabha Road, Saddu, Raipur – 492014 (Chhattisgarh)
List of Tests available at CLF:
- Animal Testing ...(click here)
- Water Testing ...(click here)
- Soil Testing ...(click here)
- Phytochemicals Testing ...(click here)
- Microbiological Testing ...(click here)
- Customized testing as required for purposes of research etc.
Sample Detail ...(click here)